Studio of Learning was established in 2008 and is owned and run by Clare Hulse who has been in education for the past 30 years.
SOL is an independent learning centre for learners who struggle in a mainstream environment. Our team of professional tutors takes great interest in the personal growth of each learner. Based on his /her unique learning profile, SOL strives to develop the whole learner so that they become confident, and self-advocate throughout life.
SOL employs a holistic approach by evaluating the individual needs of each learner. Learners enrolled at SOL come with a variety of challenges, from academic to social and or emotional.
We realise that each learner is unique, with unique circumstances and is affected differently. At SOL, we strive to highlight the learner’s strengths and give them the confidence to use them.
Why choose Studio of Learning?
* Individualised Learning – Learning at SOL is as individualised as a learner/pupils’ fingerprints. Classes are small, so we can deliver the kind of personal attention that’s necessary for progress.
* Help learners who learn differently – We work towards broadening the understanding of learning and cognition, and transform the lives of those who learn differently.
* We see each learner as having a unique combination of strengths and weaknesses and talents and uncertainties and passions. We embrace our children for all that they are and we do everything in our power to help them become the absolute best they can be.
We cater for learners from Grade 1 – 12 and provide Mainstream classes with remedial assistance
We at SOL strive to:
• To equip learners with the tools necessary to reach their true potential
• To provide a caring and supportive, nurturing environment for all learners, thus allowing them to learn at their individual pace
• To encourage every learner to achieve excellence according to their own capabilities
• To boost the self-confidence and self-esteem of our pupils